At Meridian We Partner with Aircraft Owners, Tailoring Our Services to Meet Their Needs.
In 2007 we opened our new 40,000 square foot aircraft hangar and Jet Center alongside our new terminal, aligning our resources to offer our clients the highest quality and value in the New York metropolitan area. With Meridian you’ll leverage our discount jet fuel and insurance prices, low ramp and hangar fees, have access to replacement charter aircraft, and staff available 24/7 to serve you. Following is a summary of services we offer:
- Interviewing, hiring, testing and monitoring of crews. We set the highest standards for crew and aircraft operations.
- Planning and implementing a system of periodic training, proficiency checks and in-flight monitoring to ensure that the crew meets and exceeds the FAA's standards for flight proficiency, safety of flight and general operating knowledge.
- International and domestic trip and crew scheduling, maintenance scheduling, dispatch, flight following, flight plan filing.
- Accurate and timely filing of all required logs and certifications.
- Flight and weather briefings, arrangements made for commissary, hotels and ground transportation.
- We provide a system for 24/7 flight scheduling.
- Meridian plans and supervises all required inspections, record keeping and maintenance by our FAA Diamond and AMT award-winning mechanics.
- We maintain current maintenance manufacturers’ manuals for the aircraft and equipment.
- Maintain compliance with all service letters, bulletins, and FAA airworthiness directives.
- Our quality control department assures that all log book and records are properly noted and updated.
- Repair work and billing are received for warranty adjustments.
Air Charter Management
- We provide a monthly statement verifying and paying of all aircraft related bills from your operating fund.
- Also provided are monthly operating budgets, reports and a breakdown of all aircraft expenses and flight time.
We can also help you offset your expenses by chartering your aircraft when you’re not using it.