JOB DESCRIPTION - Flight Attendant
- POSITION TITLE: Flight Attendant
- DEPARTMENT: Charter
- REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
- FLSA/STATUS: Exempt
Meridian Air Charter, a Teterboro, NJ based aircraft charter and management company, has an immediate opening for a Flight Attendant. The candidate will be responsible for conducting Part 135 Charter and Part 91flights in accordance with Meridian Air Charter policy and procedures as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines. In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual, capable of providing first class customer service and care.
The Flight Attendant position offers exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges. Meridian Air Charter is a top-tier recognized operator in the aviation industry with tremendous growth potential for those who join our team.
If you meet the following Meridian Air Charter minimum qualifications we would like to hear from you.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Professional Experience:
- Safety and Security Training from either Flight Safety International or Air Care Solutions (FACTS)
- Demonstrate exceptional service skills
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- 2 or 4 year Degree from an accredited College/University
- Prior Flight Attendant or Customer Service Representative experience
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental insurance
- 401k program with employer match
- Paid Vacation
You may email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
fax to (201) 393-0905. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!