JOB DESCRIPTION - Flight Attendant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- POSITION TITLE: Flight Attendant
- DEPARTMENT: Charter
- REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
- FULL TIME STATUS: Exempt
Education and Professional Experience
- Performing duties as assigned by the Pilot In Command, Chief Pilot and or Lead Flight Attendant.
- Remaining proficient in all aircraft safety equipment.
- Providing emergency assistance for passengers when necessary.
- Providing good customer service to passengers.
- Planning menus and ordering catering.
- Willing to live within 1 hour of Teterboro Airport.
- Conducting pre-flight aircraft procedures and ensuring that all safety, galley and cabin equipment is ready for flight.
- Ensuring passenger briefing is in compliance with FAA regulations.
- Ensuring that all carry-on items are secured and that passengers have fastened their seat belts and shoulder harnesses, if installed.
- Advising flight deck crew that cabin is secured and ready for departure.
- Initiating service after aircraft has reached a safe altitude and after verifying weather conditions with the flight deck.
- Preparing passengers and cabin for arrival in compliance with FAA regulations.
- Cleaning and readying the aircraft and advising the flightdeck crew of any cabin discrepancies.
- Adhere to all Meridian Air Charter policy and procedures.
Meridian Air Charter understands the complexities and duties involved in order to operate an aircraft with the utmost safety. Meridian will utilize professional flight attendants onboard its aircraft. To serve as a professional flight attendant, they must be trained and qualified in cabin safety and equipment specific to the aircraft as well as in-flight medical emergencies.
Flight attendants will provide safety assurance as well as pay attention to passenger and other flight crew member preferences. They will ensure that the cabin environment is conductive to passenger needs before focusing on the needs of the company.
offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Group & Supplemental Life insurance and LTD
- 401k program with employer match
- Paid Time Off
You may email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
fax to (201) 393-0905. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!