Outside Sales Executive
Position Title: Outside Sales Executive
Department: Aircraft Management
Reports to: Director of Aviation Sales
Full Time Status: Salaried and Commission - Exempt
To promote sales of all Company products with a focus on air charter. This will be accomplished by working with current and future marketing efforts to maintain and grow certain established relationships as well as procure new sales leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales and marketing concepts in order to target new customers.
- Travel to target market areas to visit prospective clients.
- Research and develop sales prospects thru marketing, professional contacts, inquiries, and company client base (past and present).
- Develop and deliver company sales presentations.
- Prompt response and follow-up on meetings and conversations.
- Increase company sales.
- Creative contribution to overall marketing strategy of all Meridian companies:
- FBO Services
- Aircraft Repair Station
- Aircraft Management
- Air Charter
- Aircraft Detailing
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Attend industry and non industry functions and maintain industry association memberships.
- Attend and represent Company at sponsored events.
- Provided detailed expense reporting for each sales activity.
- Produce detailed sales activity reports to management.
- Keep confidential all company and client information.
- Follow up with customers as necessary
- Be accessible via mobile phone and email.
- Network with all Meridian departments and cross share information.
Customer service will always be the ultimate goal in all charter sales. The customer will always get the exact level of service they require.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Team player
- Word processing
- Spread sheet development
- Report writing
- Public speaking
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Bachelor degree in an Aviation related field or in a business field is preferred but not required.
- Combined four (4) years experience in Aircraft Charter, High End Product Sales, Travel Industry Sales.
- Knowledge of the operation of business aircraft.
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
- This position requires a flexible work schedule; a minimum of 40 hours of work each week must be documented. One day per week will be at Meridian for sales meetings, lead development and cross sharing of information with all Meridian departments.
Meridian Air Charter
- There are currently no separate sales regions established by the Company but the Company reserves the right to establish sales regions in the future. Initial focus of this position will be in the New York Metro area.
offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, Group & Supplemental Life insurance, LTD, 401(k) and Paid Time Off
- On-Site work out facility
To be considered, please send a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
fax to (201) 393-0905, ATTN: HR Manager
. If you do not have a resume, you can apply by filling out our Application for Employment on-line. You can submit it electronically after completion by clicking the "SUBMIT" button in the upper RIGHT hand corner of the application. You can also print a copy to mail via US Mail by clicking the "PRINT" button in the upper LEFT hand corner of the application. To clear the form and start over at any time, click the "RESET FORM" button. NOTE:
ADOBE ACROBAT READER REQUIRED!! Click here
to access the Meridian Air Charter Application for Employment
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!